Are the people around you pushing you towards your ultimate best, or pulling you back?
In today’s 5 Minute Drill, I’m going to show you to make sure you have the right people in your corner, especially if you’re going to partner or be in a relationship with them long term.
If you want more people in your life and career that are propelling you forward, then make sure to lock in to today’s Drill.
LET’S GET IT!
[00:01 – 10:55] Opening Segment
- J.R. shares his philosophy around people and how they can propel or paralyze your progress
[10:56 – 12:43] What’s The Drill?
To help you start leveraging your values to make decisions around the people that are in your life and the ones who may come into your life and try to partner with you in some capacity…
- STEP 1: Know your values. If you have no clue where to start, pull up my past series on identifying your clutch values.
- STEP 2: Conduct an audit. The easiest way to start is with your inner circle. Do they align with or compliment a majority of your values? If not, what are you going to do about it? Remember, you want people in your life that will propel you, not paralyze you.
- STEP 3: If they DO align with or compliment your values, let them know. Show some gratitude. Thank them that they’re in your life and in your corner. Gratitude is a BIG piece of peak performance, so make a deposit in your performance bank while making one in theirs.
[12:44 – 14:43] Wrapping Up!
- What’s coming up on the next episode
- Final words
“The people around you can either propel you or paralyze you.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!