If your values are just a list of cute little nouns that sound great on paper but never amount to any action, it’s time to revisit them.
There are values and traits inside of you that, when unlocked and leveraged DAILY, can propel you to be your best.
Your values should be ACTIONABLE.
In today’s 5-Minute Drill, I wrap up my 3-part series on core values. We’re going to talk about what most people don’t when it comes to our values…
That is, making them ACTIONABLE and APPLICABLE to everyday life. I’m going to help you use yours to make your life and career easier and better.
If you want your values to move you into the next level of your life and career, then make sure to lock in to today’s Drill.
LET’S GET IT!
[00:01 – 04:14] Opening Segment
- J.R.’s philosophy on creating Core Values
[04:15 – 12:06] What’s The Drill? Part 3 of Clutch Values™ Series
- STEP 1: To make your values ACTIONABLE, start every one with a VERB.
- STEP 2: Under each ACTIONABLE core value, bullet point down even further what that means.
- STEP 3: Apply them in everyday life. J.R.’s Top 4 applications:
[12:07 – 13:22] Wrapping Up!
- What’s coming up on the next episode
- Final words
“Your values can’t lead you to victory until you turn them into action.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!