Too many leaders are missing out on a key strategy that will take them from successful to UNSTOPPABLE.
How different would your life be if you showed up UNSTOPPABLE more often?
In today’s 5-Minute Drill, we’re going to get into something the best of the best do, that MOST overlook.
It’s a simple, yet powerful action you can take daily to accelerate your growth and unlock the UNSTOPPABLE you that more people deserve to see.
If you want to unlock another layer of greatness in you, then make sure to lock in to today’s Drill.
LET’S GET IT!
[00:01 – 05:15] Opening Segment
- The context behind today’s Drill (see Episode #107 with Reggie Jefferson)
[05:16 – 10:54] What’s The Drill?
- STEP 1: Schedule 5 minutes to Evaluate and Celebrate. Evaluate by asking:
- What did you intend to accomplish today?
- How did you do?
- What did you do to contribute to the results or lack of results?
- What do you need to start, stop, improve upon, or continue doing to get more of the results you want to get?
- STEP 2: Celebrate by identifying one professional or personal win – big or small
- Ask: what made you proud about this win?
- Then ask: what could you do to make this kinda win more frequent?
- Then: RELIVE it. Close your eyes and visualize you doing this. Give your brain more reps!
[10:55 – 12:41] Wrapping Up!
- What’s coming up on the next episode
- Final words
“Give your brain a chance to create new connections that lead to a more desired future.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!