On a scale from 1 to 10, how well do you listen?
If I asked the people closest to you that same question, what number would they give you?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with Hall of Fame Coach, Terry Ayers…
It was an episode packed with leadership wisdom, especially around listening.
If you want to learn how to get the most out of your leadership, check out the cliffs notes version of my interview with Coach Ayers.
[00:01 – 08:22] Terry’s BIG Three
- #1: The Own it. Model it. Demand it. Philosophy
- #2: What The Best People And Leaders Do
- #3: What It Takes To Be The Person Who Can Consistently Come Up Clutch
[08:23 – 10:33] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Terry to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“We’re not always going to LOVE the result, but that doesn’t mean we have to stop loving the journey and who we’re on it for.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH TERRY
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terry.ayers.731
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!