It’s really easy to give in to fear, worry, or excuses when it comes to doing something BIG. But dang is it hard to get over the regrets that come after not exploring what’s possible.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with former Olympic-level Swim Coach turned leadership expert, Steve Mellor. This man dropped gold nugget after gold nugget!
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Steve.
[00:01 – 06:11] Steve’s BIG Three
- #1: What to do when you feel like your self-worth is tied up in the accomplishments you’re not achieving
- #2: How make sure you’re climbing the right success mountain
- #3: What Steve is seeing getting in the way of high achievers reaching their highest potential and optimal self
[06:12 – 07:41] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Steve to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Avoid the four or five reasons you shouldn’t do something. Instead focus on the one reason why you should.” – Steve Mellor
CONNECT WITH STEVE
- Instagram: @coach_steve_m
- Twitter: @Coach_Steve_M
- Linkedin: /in/steve-mellor
- Website: https://careercompetitor.com/
- Book: Shock the World: A Competitor’s Guide to Realizing Your Potential
- Podcast: https://careercompetitor.com/podcastepisodes
- Email: email@example.com
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!