“It’s lonely at the top.”
How many times have you heard that?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with 11-Year MLB vet and the 5th member of Major League Baseball’s largest family, Scott Hairston.
If you want to make sure you’re staying strong AND connected on the rise to the top of your game, then lock in to get the cliffs notes version of my interview with Scott.
[00:01 – 10:04] Scott’s BIG Three
- #1: What Scott’s season of clutch moments can teach us about self-doubt
- #2: How to handle those moments when you’re caught off guard
- #3: Scott’s key discipline to stay a family unit while in a demanding, high stakes career that deals with a lot of time away from family
[10:05 – 12:19] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Scott to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“You can’t do success by yourself.” – Scott Hairston
CONNECT WITH SCOTT
- Instagram: @scotthairston12
- Website: https://scoutandcellar.com/scotthairston
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!