How often are you going into a conversation looking for something in common with the other person?
I bring this up because too much of the world is finding ways to do the exact opposite. Just scroll Twitter for a few minutes if you don’t believe me…
So many people finding ways to argue their differences and make others feel horrible.
Last time I checked, we’re called on to LOVE one another. And here’s as taste of what LOVE is supposed to be:
“Love is patient and kind…
Love does not envy or boast…
Love is not arrogant or rude…
Love does not insist on its own way…
Love is not irritable or resentful…
Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth…
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” (1 Corinthians 13:4–7)
If this were a love test, I’d say most of the world is failing. We can all do better.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with entrepreneur, innovator, and the Founder and CEO of Alumni Direct, Rob Finklestein.
Rob shared his wisdom about building meaningful relationships and partnerships.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Rob.
[00:01 – 05:57] Rob’s BIG Three
- #1: How to build meaningful two-way relationships and partnerships
- #2: How Rob recommends we continue to tap into our human need for social connection
- #3: How to get over the fear of transitioning out of something you don’t want to do anymore
[05:57 – 08:24] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Rob to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Challenge yourself to find something in common with other people.” – Rob Finkelstein
CONNECT WITH ROB
- Linktree Resources: https://linktr.ee/alumnidirect
- Instagram: @alumnidirect
- Twitter: @AlumniDirectLLC
- Website: https://alumnidirect.com
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!