Trust is a scary thing sometimes.
Especially when it comes to following the advice from someone you trust.
There have been several instances where I followed someone else’s advice and didn’t ask why they gave the advice they gave…
Because I was in a pinch.
I didn’t have “time” to ask why. I just needed to go.
I went all right – in some cases, it worked out well. In others, I fell into a hole and spent more time, money, and energy to get out.
In one case – I missed an opportunity to learn.
In the other case, I learned all right – the hard way.
KNOWLEDGE is power. It can prevent you from falling into the proverbial hole.
So that’s why asking WHY is such a powerful tool. It’s followed by knowledge.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with Richie Schmock – advisor to some of the wealthiest people on the planet.
We get into the WHY question and so much more.
If you want to learn how the wealthiest people in the world make decisions around their money and life, lock in to get the cliffs notes version of my interview with Richie.
[00:01 – 07:20] Richie’s BIG Three
- #1: The Common Thread Behind Regrettable Decisions
- #2: The One Thing You Must Do If You Want To Get The Most Out Of Your Relationships
- #3: Two Actions You Must Take If You Want To Experience More Wealth And Less Stress
[07:21 – 09:14] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Richie to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Communicate your expectations to your people.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH RICHIE
- LinkedIn: in/richieschmock
- Website: https://rcm.rockco.com/legacyfamilywealth/
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!