For most of my life, I used to think that when you have more success, life gets easier.
Boy was I wrong.
More leadership…more responsibility.
More money…more complexity.
More status…more temptations.
And the list goes on…
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with former University of Georgia Football standout and NFL linebacker, Rennie Curran.
We got into all the challenges Rennie had to overcome when unlocking new levels as an athlete, parent, entrepreneur, thought leader, and philanthropist.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Rennie.
[00:01 – 10:44] Rennie’s BIG Three
- #1: How to respond when the odds are stacked against you
- #2: Two things many leaders struggle with today and how to overcome them
- #3: What Rennie has learned from trying to balance life as a single dad, entrepreneur, and philanthropist
[10:45 – 11:49] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Rennie to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“God honors your sacrifices and faith, especially when you act in it.” – Rennie Curran
CONNECT WITH RENNIE
- Facebook: @RennieCurran53
- Instagram: @renniecurran
- Linkedin: /in/renniecurran/
- YouTube: @renniecurran
- Website: https://renniecurran.com/
- The Game Changers Foundation: https://gamechangersfoundationga.org/
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!