Pain sucks, doesn’t it?
But the joy and relief from overcoming it feels GREAT…
And the lessons and growth that come from enduring it are even greater.
That’s why we have no option but to fight past the initial pain on the path to pursuing our biggest goals and dreams.
It’s cliche, but it’s so dang true – NO PAIN, NO GAIN.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with former 9-Year MLB veteran and current MLBPA-Certified Agent at Jay-Z’s ROC Nation, Reggie Jefferson.
Lock in to today’s episode to get the summary of my interview with Reggie.
[00:01 – 08:24] Reggie’s BIG Three
- #1: What helped Reggie be a career .300 hitter (The 3S Approach to Consistency)
- #2: Lessons Reggie learned from his injuries, adversities, and struggles as a Big Leaguer
- #3: How to navigate the pressures of your career and life
[08:25 – 09:25] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Reggie to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“If it stings you, don’t let it stop you.” – Reggie Jefferson
CONNECT WITH REGGIE
- Twitter: @reggiejefferson
- Instagram: @reggie_jefferson
- Website: https://www.rocnation.com/sports/
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!