Someone forgot to tell me that all the beliefs and baggage I brought into my marriage would turn into relational blindspots.
When relationship and behavior change expert, Rachel Llanes, brought this up during my interview with her on Monday, I was replaying all the instances where I remember having no clue about the pain I was causing my wife…
The root cause: my beliefs from past experiences, traumas, and expectations (and the baggage that came with them).
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with Rachel.
We talked about romantic intelligence and how it can not only remove your blindspots, but also enhance your performance.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Rachel.
[00:01 – 10:59] Rachel’s BIG Three
- #1: What’s romantic intelligence and its impact on your performance
- #2: Four steps we must take to resolve relational conflicts effectively and peacefully
- #3: Rachel’s recommendation for how to be more present in your relationship
[11:00 – 13:30] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Rachel to get more of her wisdom and hear her BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Stop putting the wrong fuel in your partner’s love tank.” – Rachel Llanes
CONNECT WITH RACHEL
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!