In this week’s Wednesday Recap, J.R. summarizes the three BIG nuggets of wisdom from his interview with lifetime entrepreneur, CEO, and founder of Horizon Financial Group, Pete Bush. So if you want the cliff notes version of Monday’s episode, make sure to check out this week’s Recap!
[00:01 – 06:58] Pete’s BIG Three
- #1: Two basic financial instruments that are fundamental to more wealth, less stress, more confidence, and more happiness
- Check out Pete’s sample Balance Sheet and Income Statement below
- #2: When it comes to making financial decisions, you have to make decisions from the perspective of your future self.
- Get a visual representation of the version of you who is financially sound
- #3: Know Your Personal Savings Rate
- Talk with your partner about how much money you’re saving so you could be on the same page when making decisions.
- Find an Accountability Partner like a financial coach
[06:59 – 08:15] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen the full interview with Amy to get her BONUS nuggets
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“When it comes to making financial decisions – BIG or SMALL – you have to make decisions from the perspective of your future self.” – J.R.
GET PETE’S FINANCIAL RESOURCES
CONNECT WITH PETE
- Facebook: @Bushman27
- Instagram: @bushman027
- LinkedIn: @PeteBush
- Twitter: @Pete_Bush
- Website: https://www.horizonfg.com
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!