When pressure is mounting and distractions are flying at you left and right, how do you show up…
To the game?
To the meeting?
To the dinner table?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with 2x NFL Pro Bowler and 7-Year NFL veteran, Mike Karney.
The man was responsible for and became an All-Pro protecting some of the best players in NFL History…I’d say he knows a thing or two about managing pressure and distractions.
If you want a better game plan to manage yours, lock in to today’s Recap to get the cliffs notes version of my interview with Mike.
[00:01 – 08:19] Mike’s BIG Three
- #1: The biggest threat to coming up clutch more often
- #2: Mike’s key to managing pressure
- #3: How to manage your family, friends, and business so they remain an asset to your career instead of a liability
[08:20 – 10:35] Wrapping up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Mike to get his bonus tips and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Show up with WHO you are and WHAT you believe. ” – Mike Karney
CONNECT WITH MIKE
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!