Want more influence?
Then stop pretending to have it all figured out.
Seems counterintuitive, but it’s the dang truth. I can tell you from firsthand experience.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with 3-time head and neck cancer survivor, 4-time author, and one of the best communicators and leaders I know, Michele Cushatt…
Talk about a REAL person – Michele is no stranger to vulnerability. As a result, she’s finding her influence, reach, and impact growing disproportionately.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Michele.
[00:01 – 14:13] Michele’s BIG Three
- #1: How to overcome challenges that feel insurmountable and God doesn’t seem to be there to help
- #2: What to do when you feel broken and don’t know what to do
- #3: How to handle moments or seasons that lack peace
[14:14 – 15:35] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Michele to get more of her wisdom and hear her BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“During a challenge, you have two choices: Be defined or derailed by it, or be developed by it.” – Michele Cushatt
CONNECT WITH MICHELE
- Twitter: @michelecushatt
- Instagram: @michelecushatt
- Facebook: @michelecushatt
- LinkedIn: /in/michelecushatt
- Website: www.MicheleCushatt.com
- Buy Michele’s New Book – A Faith That Will Not Fail: 10 Practices to Build Up Your Faith When Your World Is Falling Apart
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!