What does money have to do with your ability to unlock your best skills, gifts, and abilities?
I’ve said this over and over again…
If either your mind, relationship, or money is off, YOU’RE off…
When you’re OFF, you can’t be ON your best game.
Too many people (including me!) have gotten caught in the myth that money solves everything.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with financial expert, entrepreneur, investor, and the CEO of Dugout Ventures, Mark Walker.
Mark shattered myths and dropped some serious wisdom when it comes to managing money and building wealth.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Mark.
[00:01 – 05:41] Mark’s BIG Three
- #1: Recurring mistakes people are making with their money
- #2: Money, Relationships, and their effect on performance
- #3: DOs and DON’Ts when it comes to investing, especially with a group
[05:42 – 07:38] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Mark to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Always live at least a year behind your income.” – Mark Walker
CONNECT WITH MARK
- Twitter: @MarkWalkerCPA
- Instagram: @DugoutVentures
- Website: https://dugoutventures.com/
- Performance Kitchen: https://performancekitchen.com/
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!