Imagine what would happen to your relationships and career if you adopted the same mindset of Yankees legend, Yogi Berra…
Think, believe, and act as if you’re the best…
WITHOUT treating others like they were lower than you.
Now it makes sense why Yogi was one of the greatest sports figures of all-time AND one of the most beloved teammates and players in sports history…
WHILE being a cherished father and grandfather.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch with J.R.™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with Lindsay Berra – expert sports and fitness writer and the first granddaughter of Yankees Legend, Yogi Berra.
We get behind the scenes and into the mind of Yogi, but also dig into what he did to inspire Lindsay to become a trailblazer in her own right.
If you want insider’s access to the mind of a sports legend, check out today’s episode to get the cliffs notes version of my interview with Lindsay.
[00:01 – 08:28] Lindsay’s BIG Three
- #1: What Helped Yogi Berra Come Up In The Clutch Over And Over Again
- #2: The Common Trend When It Comes To Nutrition And High-Achievers Falling Short Of Their Ultimate Best
- #3: How To Handle Pressure
[08:29 – 11:29] Wrapping up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Lindsay to get more of her wisdom and hear her BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“It’s therapeutic just to get everything out of your head and on to paper.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH LINDSAY
- Instagram: @lindsayberra
- Twitter: @lindsayberra
- Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Food of the Gods Podcast (Instagram: @foodofthegods | Twitter: @foodofthegodsp1)
- “It Ain’t Over” Yogi Berra Documentary
- Team Mustard
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!