When we have it, life is great. When we don’t, life sucks.
How many times have you missed out on a big opportunity because you were thinking too small?
I’m embarrassed to admit how many times I’ve gotten caught in the trap.
I’ve come a LONG way, but still get caught every once in a while.
It’s because I’m human.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with former 12-Year @mlb veteran and current Pittsburgh Pirates Special Assistant to the GM, Kevin Young.
He shares the perspective that helped him become a leader and mainstay at the highest level of professional baseball.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Kevin.
[00:01 – 09:14] Kevin’s BIG Three
- #1: Three attributes of a Hall of Fame leader
- #2: The 7 key lessons from Kevin’s ultimate clutch moment
- #3: The difference between average and top performers
[09:15 – 11:29] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Kevin to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“You have a window of opportunity. Don’t make it a peephole.” – Kevin Young
CONNECT WITH KEVIN
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!