For years, I used to think, “When I have success, then I’ll be able to take care of my family.”
Man, was I wrong.
Through a lot of hard, painful lessons, I found out this mindset is backwards.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with top performance expert and entrepreneur, Justin Roethlingshoefer…
He got real…VERY real when it comes to the backwards thinking that’s going on in sports, business, and life and how it impacted him and his journey.
But he also shared how we SHOULD be thinking and what we should be focusing on when it comes to bringing out our best.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Justin.
[00:01 – 12:11] Justin’s BIG Three
- #1: How to confidently step into the gap between where you are and where you want to be
- #2: The mindset shift that’s necessary when you feel like you’re struggling to be disciplined
- #3: What the best do when it comes to living and performing optimally
[12:12 – 14:39] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Justin to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“When we focus on our health, relationships, and connectivity, performance happens as a consequence.” – Justin Roethlingshoefer
CONNECT WITH JUSTIN
- Instagram: @justinroeth | Own It Coaching | Own It System
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justin.roethlingshoefer
- Podcast: https://ownitcoaching.com/podcast/
- Website: https://ownitcoaching.com/
- Own It Couple’s Collective: https://ownitcoaching.com/couples-collective
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!