Have you ever had the thought that money would just solve everything?
You know – that if you just had more of it, there would be…
LESS frustrations, and
But what if that wasn’t true?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with financial expert and author, John Putnam.
If you want to approach money in a way that will help you build and give more of it, then lock in to the cliffs notes version of my interview with John.
[00:01 – 10:23] John’s BIG Three
- #1: The reality behind the belief, “My life will get easier once I have more money.”
- #2: The hidden influencers of your money
- #3: The key “plan” that MUST come before a financial plan
[10:24 – 13:35] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with John to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“You’ll never make a decision that is outside of the scope (or beyond the approval) of the person whose opinion matters to you the most.” – John Putnam
CONNECT WITH JOHN
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!