“Don’t bring work home with you.”
I heard that advice for years. When I heard it, I thought it meant never talk about it at home…never get input about it from my wife. Just separate church and state.
Well, that approach backfired on me. It wasn’t until I made my wife feel like she was part of my professional journey and success that I truly started seeing the success I was working so hard for. Imagine that.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with longtime attorney, MLBPA Certified Agent, and the leader of Paragon Sports International, Joe Longo
One of the many things we talked about was how Joe has been able to protect his marriage and family while in a high stakes, high pressure career in sports and entrepreneurship.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Joe.
[00:01 – 05:26] Joe’s BIG Three
- #1: How Joe turned a startup sports agency into a top agency representing some of the best names in Major League Baseball
- #2: Joe’s advice to the person looking to partner with someone that will play a HUGE role in their future
- #3: How Joe’s protected his marriage and family while in a high stakes, high pressure career as a sports agent and building a startup from the ground up
[05:27 – 06:38] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Joe to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Invite your wife into your work.” – Joe Longo
CONNECT WITH JOE
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!