Sometimes the best answer for adversity is ACTION.
And many times that action means moving forward despite the uncertainty.
The alternative sucks.
You know, just sitting there replaying all the possible scenarios…
Focusing so much on your past problems instead of your future possibilities…
It’s a death grip.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with financial expert and founder of the Lion’s Eye Mastermind, Joe Blackburn.
Joe unpacked the wisdom behind his clients overcoming their adversities and growing their businesses 3-7x.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Joe.
[00:01 – 7:38] Joe’s BIG Three
- #1: Big lesson that came out of Joe’s family navigating Joe’s wife’s battle with breast cancer
- #2: What helped Joe lead a team of over 200 financial advisors that earned $117 million in revenue and managed over $17 billion in assets
- #3: How to bridge the gap from standard growth to expansive success
[7:39 – 09:54] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Joe to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Adversity isn’t easy, but it’s worse to sit around and worry about it.” – Joe Blackburn
CONNECT WITH JOE
- Instagram: @realjoeblackburn
- LinkedIn: /in/joeblackburn
- Website: https://realjoeblackburn.com
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!