I had a past pro baseball client who told me he was striking out too much. Guess what he was saying to himself before he got into the batter’s box?
“You’re going to strike out.”
Well, guess what kept happening?
Here’s the reality: what you project prospers.
Are you projecting positive or negative outcomes in your life and career?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with former 9-Year MLB veteran and award-winning entrepreneur, Jody Gerut.
Jody shared what he did that helped him experience several desired outcomes during his professional career.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Jody.
[00:01 – 10:29] Jody’s BIG Three
- #1: Overcoming career hurdles and staying focused
- #2: How to stop hanging on to your past and transition to your next moment and season more effectively
- #3: The key steps you must take before setting goals
[10:30 – 13:56] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Jody to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Don’t speak it into existence unless you want it there.” – Jody Gerut
CONNECT WITH JODY
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!