Who’s surrounding you?
The great Jim Rohn famously said that we’re “the average of the five people we spend the most time with.” So, look around you…what’s your average?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with longtime Hard Rock International Exec and award-winning training and development expert, Jim Knight.
Jim went from an average middle school teacher to one of the most highly sought after executives in business, so you better believe we leaned in hard about being a rockstar and surrounding yourself with them.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Jim.
[00:01 – 06:36] Jim’s BIG Three
- #1: How Jim went from Middle School teacher to one of the top executives in the world
- #2: Jim’s recommendation for bringing the energy as both leaders and individuals
- #3: What the emotional bank account is and how we can make more deposits into it
[06:37 – 07:52] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Jim to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Surround yourself with rockstars, not lip syncers.” – Jim Knight
CONNECT WITH JIM
- Instagram: @jimknightspeaker
- Twitter: @KnightSpeaker
- Website: https://www.knightspeaker.com/
- Podcast: Thoughts That Rock
- Book: Culture That Rocks: How to Revolutionize Your Company’s Culture
- Book: Service That Rocks: Create Unforgettable Experiences and Turn Customers into Fans
- Book: Leadership That Rocks: Take Your Brand’s Culture to Eleven and Amp Up Results
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!