Pop quiz. Here we go:
Question #1: Can you lose your wealth?
Question #2: Can you lose your car?
Question #3: Can you lose your home?
Question #4: Can you lose your status?
Question #5: you get the picture, the answers are YES
If all of these things can be lost, then why the heck do so many people tie their identity and self-worth to them?
Here’s the tougher quiz question: what are YOU tying your identity and self-worth to?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with former pro soccer athlete and @dartmouthcollege standout, Jesse Bradley.
We talked about building an identity that’s anchored to a source that’s stronger than your circumstances and status.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Jesse.
[00:01 – 08:18] Jesse’s BIG Three
- #1: The life lessons that came from Jesse’s clutch moments
- #2: What helped Jesse overcome a near fatal disease and his 10-year battle recovering from it
- #3: Why Jesse believes now is the best time to live
[08:19 – 09:42] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Jesse to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Your identity can’t be tied to something you can lose.” – Jesse Bradley
CONNECT WITH JESSE
- Instagram: @jessebradley
- Linkedin: /in/jessbradley
- Website: https://jessebradley.org/
- Challenge: 7 Days of Hope: 7 Hope Habits
- Course: Strengthen Your Marriage in a Month
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!