How emotional do you get when it comes to your money?
J.R. has gotten caught one too many times in the GO ALL IN, aggressive mentality with his.
Where’d that leave him?
In more frustration and debt.
Let’s prevent that from happening to you.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, J.R. summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with 12-Year MLB Pro turned financial advisor and entrepreneur, Jeff Reboulet.
If you want to learn from a man who’s had to deal with all the distractions and emotions that come with an 18-year career in professional baseball, this recap is for you!
[00:01 – 06:56] Jeff’s BIG Three
- #1: The mentality you must have when you’re not seeing the fruits of your labor.
- #2: The keys to keeping your family and friends an asset to your career instead of a liability.
- #3: The approach to money you should be taking so it’s NOT a distraction for your career
[06:57 – 08:58] Wrapping up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Jeff to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Aggressiveness as an athlete does not work as an Investor.” – J.R. (quoting Jeff Reboulet)
CONNECT WITH JEFF
- Twitter: @jeb36
- LinkedIn: in/jeffrebouletfinancialadvisor
- Website: https://www.masterspse.com/team/jeff-reboulet
- Academy: https://www.rebsportsacademy.com/
- Jeff’s Clutch Moment in Game 4 of the ALDS: https://www.mlb.com/orioles/video/jeff-reboulet-s-heroic-swing
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!