How often do you fight your feelings?
You know…when you “shouldn’t” feel a certain way…
Because you think the situation calls for a certain feeling…
Because you’re a man.
Men aren’t supposed to get emotional, right?
ALL results of fighting an undefeated opponent.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with mental health expert and innovator, Greg Warburton.
Greg got both REAL and PRACTICAL about how you can reliably process your emotions and overcome your biggest challenges.
Don’t buy into the world’s bull crap that you can’t feel your feelings.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Greg.
[00:01 – 10:21] Greg’s BIG Three
- #1: Why asking quality questions is crucial for our mental and emotional fitness
- #2: The basics of energy psychology and what most people are missing when it comes to human performance
- #3: What we need to be looking for when it comes to getting help with our mental and emotional fitness
[10:22 – 14:01] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Greg to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Spend time looking inside to see what you could change instead of looking outside to see who you could blame.” – Greg Warburton
CONNECT WITH GREG
- Websites: gregwarburton.com | evosportscollective.com | selfreliantkids.com
- YouTube: @gregwarburton
- Facebook: @gregwarburton60
- Linkedin: /in/gregwarburton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video: Greg teaching Emotional Freedom Technique
- Article: Do You Know How to Breathe…Correctly? (Part 1)
- Article: Do You Know How to Breathe…Correctly? (Part 2)
- Article: MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL and other mainstream sports still are not seeing into the void! Part 1
- Greg’s Book for Parents: Ask More, Tell Less
- Greg’s Book for Coaches (co-authored by Tyler Pazik): Ask More, Tell Less for Coaches: The Practical Guide to Mastering Coach-Athlete Communication
- Recommended Resource: Rick Hanson’s Hardwiring Happiness
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!