How many times throughout your life have you caught yourself saying, “You’re not good enough”?
If you’re anything like me, that number is ridiculously high.
For years, I thought my lack of abilities was the problem…
My lack of skills was the problem…
My current season of life was the problem…
But after 1,000s of hours of deep work on myself, he’s what I figured out:
All of those explanations I had for not achieving what I wanted…
They were wrong.
My lifestyle was the problem.
I had every ability, skill, and support system to go far, fast.
But the way I was living and operating day-to-day was holding me back.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with U.S. National Record Holder, peak performance expert, and the godfather of natural movement breathhold work meditation, Erwan Le Corre.
He shared so much wisdom about priming your lifestyle to get the most out of yourself, your abilities, and your life.
If you want to learn how to pursue and achieve your own personal records, then lock in to get the cliffs notes version of my interview with Erwan.
[00:01 – 12:42] Erwan’s BIG Three
- #1: Why it’s so important to be comfortable with solitude
- #2: How to break the insecurity around taking time off
- #3: Why Erwan choose to do breathhold work and pursue world records
[10:31 – 13:02] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Erwan to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“If all we do is perceive threats, we’ll never pursue opportunities” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH ERWAN
- Instagram: @erwanlecorre
- Twitter: @ErwanLeCorre
- MovNat Website: https://www.movnat.com/
- Natural Movement Website: https://www.naturalmovement.com/
- Breathhold Work Meditation Online Course: https://www.naturalmovement.com/livegroupprogram
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!