I used to have a teacher in high school that always said, “Your team is only as fast as the slowest person.” I modified that over the years to say, “You’re only as strong as the weakest person in your inner circle.”
So…who’s in your inner circle? How confident are you in the team around you, especially when life gets hard?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️ with J.R., I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with professional stuntman turned CEO and Chief Financial Strategist, Eric Roukey. We talked about protecting your life’s greatest assets by putting the right people around you.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Eric.
[00:01 – 09:59] Eric’s BIG Three
- #1: How to bridge the gap from feeling that you need to make a change and taking action on that feeling
- #2: How to turn your fear into fuel
- #3: What Eric means when he says more people need to “break the code” when it comes to managing their finances and investments.
[10:00 – 11:17] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Eric to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“You’re going to be wrong at some point in your life. Get a team around you to help you stay right” – Eric Roukey
CONNECT WITH ERIC
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review. We’d love it if you could drop a review or 5-star rating! Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests! Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app.