One of the common themes among the world’s legends in sports and business: they welcome challenges. …because they know that with every challenge comes more learning. And the more they learn, the more leverage they have in competition.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with human performance expert, Dr. Torrie Higgins.
We talked about how to consistently bring out your best when pursuing excellence gets hard.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Torrie.
[00:01 – 06:58] Torrie’s BIG Three
- #1: Why everyone has the potential to achieve high levels of success and growth – it’s not only reserved for elite athletes and alpha-males
- #2: How the US Special Forces train to overcome pressure and what you can do about it
- #3: The key to limitless motivation
[06:59 – 08:50] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Torrie to get more of her wisdom and hear her BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“We need stress and struggle to increase our capacity.” – Dr. Torrie Higgins
CONNECT WITH TORRIE
- Instagram: @theedgeperformance
- Linkedin: /in/TorranceHiggins
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!