How’s that saying go?
“Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.”
I can say from firsthand experience, there’s so much truth to that.
For nearly four years, I was hanging around scarcity-minded people and in very toxic environments.
And it almost cost me my career, marriage, and life.
It’s so easy to just go with the flow, thinking better days will come.
Until they don’t.
In today’s Recap, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with addiction and mental illness recovery expert and author, Dr. Robb Kelly.
This man has one of the greatest comeback stories I’ve ever heard – and he’s made it his mission to help others write theirs.
If you want some practical insight on how to NOT fall over the common hurdles that pop up along your path to success, then lock in to this recap of my interview with Dr. Robb.
[00:01 – 11:13] Dr. Robb’s BIG Three
- #1: What To Do When You’re Feeling Isolated And Alone
- #2: The Illness That You Must Get Rid Of If You Want To Excel In Life
- #3: What It Takes To Break Addictions
[11:14 – 13:22] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Dr. Robb to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Isolation almost cost me everything. Stop hiding in a corner.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH DR. ROBB
- Facebook: @drrobb.kelly.1
- Instagram: @addiction_doctor
- Twitter: @robbkellygroup
- LinkedIn: @the-addiction-doctor
- Website: https://robbkelly.com/
- Dr. Robb’s Book: “Daddy, Daddy, Please Stop Drinking” (via Amazon)
- Dr. Robb’s Personal Phone: (214) 600-0210
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!