Enduring a challenging season or stretch is HARD STUFF.
So, how do you maintain confidence that you can make it through?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with licensed clinical and sports psychologist, Dr. Bhrett McCabe.
If you want to make sure you’re putting your best mind forward when being tested or challenged, then lock in to get the cliffs notes version of my interview with Dr. Bhrett.
[00:01 – 13:36] Dr. Bhrett’s BIG Three
- #1: The four characteristics behind Nick Saban’s competitive edge
- #2: The silent killer of your confidence and sense of self-worth
- #3: What separates the Top 10 U.S. Open finishers from the rest of the field every year
[13:37 – 14:57] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Dr. Bhrett to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Confidence isn’t believing that you can do something, confidence is believing that you can endure everything.” – Dr. Bhrett McCabe
CONNECT WITH DR. BHRETT
- Twitter: @drbhrettmccabe
- Instagram: @drbhrettmccabe
- Facebook: @drbhrettmccabe
- Linkedin: /in/bhrett-mccabe-phd/
- Podcast: Secrets to Winning Podcast
- Website: https://www.bhrettmccabe.com/
- Foundations of an Elite Mental Game Course
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!