There’s the Comfort Zone and then there’s the Discomfort Zone.
As an athlete, I know about the Discomfort Zone all too well…
It’s because every time I get into it, it SUCKS, but there’s always exponential growth at the end of it.
But why is it when it comes to our dreams and careers and families, most people are afraid to get into the Discomfort Zone?…
That place where our goals and dreams are so big that only God can fill the gaps?
Are you OK when life is good, but there’s no growth?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with entrepreneur and Brand Builders Group personal brand expert, Casey Dowdell…
We talk about what keeps most people stuck in the Comfort Zone and what prevents you (and your family) from enjoying the fulfillment you deserve.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Casey.
[00:01 – 10:47] Casey’s BIG Three
- #1: How you know you’re moving in the direction God wants you to move
- #2: What’s getting in the way of understanding yourself and your calling
- #3: How to perform at a high level and still come up clutch for your family
[10:48 – 14:14] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Casey to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Put yourself in the position where you need God everyday.” – Casey Dowdell
CONNECT WITH CASEY
- Instagram: @classicamericandad
- Free Personal Brand Summit: https://influentialpersonalbrandsummit.com/casey/
- Book a Brand Strategy Call with Casey: https://freebrandcall.com/cd/
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!