Too many people are after hacks.
These are the same people wondering why they can’t stay in the fight when things get tough…
Or stand their ground when temptations surround them.
This is especially true when it comes to nutrition.
The reality is, lifelong change follows those willing to be gritty…
To stay disciplined.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with culinary nutrition expert, author, and private chef, Carly Paige.
Carly shares wisdom to help you create a lifestyle that lasts.
[00:01 – 08:54] Carly’s BIG Three
- #1: How to eat healthy during the busyness of life
- #2: The 3 keys to fueling your body for long-term success
- #3: What everyone should know about eating for peak performance
[08:55 – 12:34] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Carly to get more of her wisdom and hear her BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Healthy doesn’t have to be hard.” – Carly Paige
CONNECT WITH CARLY
- Instagram: @fitlivingeats
- Book: Simply Swapped Everyday Cookbook on Amazon
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!