The struggle SUCKS. But what if the pain you’re experiencing in the struggle is there to catapult you into your next level of success?
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch with J.R.™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with former pro baseball player turned bestselling author, Bob Wheatley.
We talked about the struggle and the typical narratives surrounding it that we get distracted by.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Bob.
[00:01 – 12:38] Bob’s BIG Three
- #1: What Bob wished he would’ve done differently as a professional athlete
- #2: The narrative we’re telling ourselves over and over and what it reveals to us
- #3: What is catharsis, why you should want it, and how to get it
[12:39 – 14:14] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Bob to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“You can be a Hall of Famer, but that does nothing to solve your sin problem.” – Bob Wheatley
CONNECT WITH BOB
- Instagram: @bob_wheatley
- TikTok: @bob_wheatley
- Website: https://bobwheatley.com/
- Book: Our Hearts’ Desire: How Our Stories Reveal The Thing We Want Most
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!