When you pass away, what do you want people saying about you? Most importantly, what do you want your family saying about you?
Dads – what do you want your kids saying about you?
What if I told you that you’re one letter away from accelerating the trajectory of your legacy?
Because you are.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with Blake Brewer, a man who’s turning his family tragedy into triumph for thousands of Dads and families across the world.
He’s helped me and thousands of other Dads create powerful, lasting legacies for their families.
If you want to take one more step towards leaving YOUR lasting legacy, lock in to today’s Recap to get the cliffs notes version of my interview with Blake.
[00:01 – 09:02] Blake’s BIG Three
- #1: The power of your words and how they can hurt or help yourself and your kids
- #2: How to increase your kids’ confidence, success, and emotional intelligence
- #3: The three things EVERY child needs to hear from their parents, especially their Dad
[09:03 – 11:11] Wrapping up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Blake to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Kobe, I don’t care if you score 60 points or 0 points…I’m going to love you no matter what.” – Blake Brewer (quoting the Dad of late NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant)
CONNECT WITH BLAKE
- Instagram: @blakebrewer
- LinkedIn: in/blakecbrewer
- Legacy Letter Challenge: https://jamesreid.com/legacyletter
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!