There’s enough complexity in and around your life.
And where there’s complexity, there’s distraction.
And where there’s distraction, there’s a detour from your dreams and goals.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with San Diego Padres Catcher, Austin Nola.
Austin unpacked how he simplifies his game and life so he’s in the right headspace to come up clutch for his team and family.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Austin.
[00:01 – 8:48] Austin’s BIG Three
- #1: What Austin credits for being able to come up clutch in the 2022 MLB Playoffs
- #2: What Austin’s mindset was after getting feedback that he wasn’t good enough to live out his dream to be a MLB Shortstop
- #3: What Austin does to perfect his craft as a husband, father, and athlete while constantly being on the road
[8:49 – 10:22] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Austin to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“One hard truth can change your life. Be willing to receive it.” – Austin Nola
CONNECT WITH AUSTIN
- Instagram: @austin.nola
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!