There’s a ton of noise in the world right now.
If you’re not careful, it will cling to you like a magnet and knock you off course.
But when it comes to the world’s most successful people, one thing stands out – they have a superhuman ability to silence the noise and, instead, stick to their process.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with pro golfer turned wealth advisor and entrepreneur, Andy Krajewski.
He shared his wisdom gained from the six extreme, life-altering events he endured and overcame – it was beyond powerful.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Andy.
[00:01 – 08:11] Andy’s BIG Three
- #1: Andy’s key lessons from overcoming six battles of extreme, life-altering adversity
- #2: What Andy learned from his clutch moment as an amateur golfer that inspired him to beat the odds and have sustained success in life and business
- #3: The two MUSTs when it comes to experiencing more wealth and less stress
[08:12 – 09:54] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Andy to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“You change an entire culture with ONE mindset shift.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH ANDY
- Linkedin: /in/andrewkrajewski
- Instagram: @coach_ajk
- Facebook: @akrajewski2
- Website: https://arborfinancialservices.com/
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!