Blaming someone or something else is the easy thing to do. But every time you blame someone or something, you’re making it harder to unlock your ultimate best. Why?
Because excellence demands ownership.
In today’s episode of Coming Up Clutch™️, I summarize the Top 3 nuggets from Monday’s interview with entrepreneur and former 19-year Sony Executive, Anderson Gracias. This man is the poster child for ownership.
Lock in to get the summary of my interview with Anderson.
[00:01 – 06:33] Anderson’s BIG Three
- #1: What Anderson did after getting the worst news of his successful career
- #2: The good and bad of our ego
- #3: How Anderson was able to sustain a strong marriage and family despite going through an unexpected career transition
[06:34 – 08:34] Wrapping Up!
- Make sure to listen to the full interview with Anderson to get more of his wisdom and hear his BIG DOMINO
- Take action…
- Pick ONE of the three nuggets to work on
“Don’t waste your time finding someone to blame. Just own it.” – Anderson Gracias
CONNECT WITH ANDERSON
- Instagram: @agracias74
- Linkedin: /in/anderson-gracias
- Facebook: @anderson.gracias
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!