It doesn’t matter how much you earn. What really matters is how much you keep and give.
Pete Bush joins us today to discuss how we can build more wealth without the added stress.
Pete is a lifetime entrepreneur, he’s the founder and CEO of Horizon Financial Group, the Horizon Advisor Network, and the creator of Simplifynance. His passion is helping others achieve greater confidence, clarity, and direction in their lives. Pete is also a man of faith, an author, inventor, husband, father, and now a grandfather. He’s one of those guys that will always make you feel better just by being around him.
[00:01 – 09:26] Introducing Pete to the Show
- Pete’s most embarrassing moment
- From growing in a family with a scarcity mindset to becoming financially literate and independent
[09:27 – 31:36] Take Control of Your Finances
- People don’t want an investment. They want to wake up and be happy.
- The financial strategy that many successful people fail to use
- Personal Finance 101: Incorporating an income statement & balance sheet
- When should you get help from a financial professional?
- Staying positive in the middle of uncertainty
[31:37 – 40:06] Wrapping up!
- BIG domino: Pete’s profound advice to his younger self.
- How to connect with Pete
“At the end of the day, money is about love.” – Pete Bush
“When it comes to your money, you have to help yourself before you can help others.” – Pete Bush
“Optimism is the only realism.” – Pete Bush
“Your personal savings rate has a LOT more to do with your long-term financial success than what you invest in and how much money you make.” – Pete Bush
GET PETE’S FINANCIAL RESOURCES
CONNECT WITH PETE
- Facebook: @Bushman27
- Instagram: @bushman027
- LinkedIn: @PeteBush
- Twitter: @Pete_Bush
- Website: https://www.horizonfg.com
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!