“I’ll get to it tomorrow.”
How easy is it to say that? …especially when you have so much on your plate. Problem is, tomorrow may not come if your plate keeps getting heavier and heavier.
What would life be like without the full plate? What can you do NOW to make sure you’re not overloading yourself with all the wrong stuff, pushing you further and further into survival mode? These are important questions to ask. And they’re the exact questions I lean into with functional medicine expert and peak performance specialist, Dr. Terry Harmon, on this week’s episode of the Coming Up Clutch with J.R.™ show.
If you want to thrive more often and stop falling into survival mode, then lock in to this week’s episode!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What staying in survival mode can do to your long-term health and performance.
- How to manage pain from past traumas so you can bring out your best.
- How to help your kids prevent stress from piling on.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) as a crucial measure of nervous system health and its impact on overall well-being.
- The synergy between the autonomic nervous system, mitochondria, and gut/microbiome for vibrant health.
- Introducing C.A.M.P. as a framework for life and parenting.
- “Stop trying to imitate others. Get in touch with who you are and how God made you.” – Dr. Terry Harmon
- “We only ever have today.” – Dr. Terry Harmon
CONNECT WITH DR. TERRY
- Facebook: @chirhowellness
- Instagram: @chirhowellness | @docterryharmon
- Website: www.chirhochiropractic.com
- Heart Rate Variability: Nervous System Optimization Guide (click here)
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review. We’d love it if you could drop a review or 5-star rating! Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests! Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you’re listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com and let them know we sent you.