When’s the last time you bet on yourself?
When you DON’T bet on yourself, what gets in the way? Typically, it’s the same old culprits:
*Fear of the unknown
*Lack of confidence
They could be paralyzing, therefore keeping you stuck in status quo. In many cases, you feel like the gap between where you are and where you want to be gets wider.
If you’ve ever struggled to bet on yourself, especially when it comes to your dreams and goals, you’re going to LOVE this week’s conversation on the Coming Up Clutch with J.R.™ show. I’m on the mic with longtime baseball agent and the Executive Vice President & Managing Director of Wasserman Baseball, B.B. Abbott.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why not knowing what to do didn’t stop B.B. from betting on himself and following his passion to work in baseball
- Why B.B. never went into following his passion with a backup plan
- The one thing B.B. stuck close to as he was making a HUGE transition to one of the largest media companies in the world
- “For every time you don’t take a risk, you have nothing to gain.” – B.B. Abbott
- “Your relationships should always be at the backdrop of every decision and risk that you take.” – B.B. Abbott
- “If you have consistency, you’re going to be successful.” – B.B. Abbott
CONNECT WITH B.B.
- Twitter: @bbabbott | @WassBaseball
- Instagram: @bbabbott1 | @wasssermanbaseball
- Website: https://www.teamwass.com/sports-talent/baseball/
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review. We’d love it if you could drop a review or 5-star rating! Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests! Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you’re listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com and let them know we sent you.