If you’re living life, you’re going to find yourself in a battle.
Sometimes it’s with yourself…
Other times it’s with God…
Many times it’s with others…
Whatever your battle is, why is it worth the fight?
In today’s 5-Minute Drill, I share a simple approach you can take DAILY that (*if you truly lean into*) I believe will give you the fuel to fight your daily battles, and give you something to lean onto on those days or seasons when you just don’t feel like doing what you’re supposed to do.
HINT: It’s stealing a page out of the superhero playbook!
If you want more strength and resilience while fighting your life’s battles, then make sure to lock in to today’s Drill.
LET’S GET IT!
[00:01 – 13:14] Opening Segment
- J.R.’s story about his Dad and what motivated him to fight through his health battles
[13:15 – 18:52] What’s The Drill?
- STEP 1: Ask yourself, “Who are you fighting for today?”
- STEP 2: Find out if your answer in STEP 1 passes the test (must answer YES to all of the three following questions):
- Do you feel a strong emotional connection to it?
- Are you so motivated by your WHY that nothing will stop you or get in your way?
- Does it have deep meaning and significance to you?
[18:53 – 20:44] Wrapping Up!
- What’s coming up on the next episode
- Final words
“If you’re fighting for God’s people, God will fight for you.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!