From my own journey and from walking alongside some of the top athletes and executives in the world, I’m convinced…
When you pursue mastery of your transitions from moment to moment, role to role, and season to season, you come up clutch more often in life. I’m talking about ALL of life – your family, business, sport, etc. And the more you come up clutch, the more success you have. …the more success you have, the better positioned you are to live a life of significance.
In today’s 5 Minute Drill, I share a strategy that will help you transition like a champion so YOU can come up clutch more often.
If you want to be better positioned to live a life of significance, then make sure to lock in to today’s Drill.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- The importance of understanding and assigning value to each role you play in life and how to transition between them successfully.
- The three categories of transitions.
- The need for self-awareness and clarity on what roles you’re transitioning to and from and the times of day you’re playing them.
- The four-step exercise to help you identify your roles and responsibilities in those roles and map out when to play them.
“If you want to maximize your success and significance, you must master your transitions.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review. We’d love it if you could drop a review or 5-star rating! Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests! Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you’re listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com and let them know we sent you.