J.R. shares a go-to strategy for making objective decisions in today’s 5-Minute Drill. If you get caught up with your emotions, especially when making financial decisions, J.R. has a psychological distancing strategy that you can implement 24-7 when you need to make rational decisions. Another practical drill from J.R. today, so LET’S GET IT!
[00:01 – 06:08] What’s the Drill?
- A story about one of J.R.’s private clients who benefited from this strategy
- Release yourself from pressure when making big decisions
- Make a decision based on your best future self – NOT based on other people’s opinions
- Step-by-step instruction on how to implement Psychological Distancing
[06:09 – 08:43] Wrapping Up!
- What’s coming up on the next episode
- Final words
“The reality is, in many cases, the best person to consult is the best, future version of you.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!