In my personal and professional journey, and walking side-by-side with elite pro and executive athletes, one thing continues to hold true…
When you rush into things without intention, you’re setting yourself up for failure.
In today’s 5 Minute Drill, I share the second ingredient in my Clutch Recipe™. It’s all about getting you the clarity you need to transition like a Champion and go into your next moment, role, or season with intention and focus.
If you want a reliable way to slow down, get clear, and stay focused as you transition into your next moment, role, or season, then make sure to lock in to today’s Drill.
LET’S GET IT!
[00:01 – 07:29] Opening Segment
- J.R. gives more context around awareness and execution and shares the second ingredient of his Clutch Recipe™
[7:30 – 09:10] What’s The Drill?
- STEP 1: affirm who you are in the moment.
- STEP 2: clarify where you are. This is all about situational awareness.
- STEP 3: clarify what you need in whatever you’re doing next.
- STEP 4: clarify why you need what you need.
[09:11 – 11:18] Wrapping Up!
- What’s coming up on the next episode
- Final words
“Clarity is king.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
- Check out The Clutch Club™️: jamesreid.com/club (For Men Only)
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!