J.R. gets right to the core in today’s 5-Minute Drill. If you’re feeling stuck, J.R. has a strategy you can implement to get you momentum and propel you towards the best version of you. This episode’s drill is meant to give you clarity on who you want to be and how you can make progress towards that version of you. So buckle up, lock in, and LET’S GET IT!
[00:01 – 13:29] Paint a Better Picture for Yourself
- The importance of taking actions that are aligned with who you want to become
- Prevent overwhelm by taking small steps
- Focus on ONE thing at a time
[13:30 – 16:05] What’s the Drill?
- Step 1: get real with yourself – do you REALLY have a clear picture of the ideal you?
- Step 2: visualize that ideal version of you and ENGAGE him/her
- Lock in on that ONE action, change, or habit that will move the needle forward
- Commit to doing a small action daily
- Protect this action, change, or habit by anchoring it to something you’re already doing
[16:06 – 09:48] Wrapping Up!
- What’s coming up on the next episode
- Final words
“Trying makes room for excuses. Doing makes room for PROGRESS.” – J.R.
CONNECT WITH J.R.
- Facebook: @jamesJRreid
- Instagram: @jamesjrreid
- LinkedIn: in/jamesjrreid/
- Twitter: @jamesJRreid
- Website: jamesreid.com
RATE & REVIEW this episode on Apple: https://jamesreid.com/review
SHARE this episode with someone who wants to be challenged, pushed, and positioned to come up clutch more often.
SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on any new episodes and Special Guests!
LISTEN to previous episodes on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google or whatever podcast platform you prefer!